Download my free whitepaper to learn about the 2 key roles that your brand’s content should play in your marketing strategy.
The same trend that has been happening in advertising over the past several decades has now begun to play out in content marketing: the sheer volume of branded content far exceeds what any prospect can possibly consume in a lifetime. This has created a scarcity in consumer attention, which has forced brands to try to make content that is ever more relevant and engaging to their target audiences.
Turning to content marketing as a primary battleground for their prospect’s attention, CMO’s have started to ask some fundamental questions about their brand’s content strategy, such as:
• How does content tie in with our overall marketing objectives?
• How do we know what types of content we should be producing?
• How should we measure our success?
A good content strategy can answer these and other questions by helping you:
1. Design your brand’s content model
2. Prioritize and set goals at each step of the way
3. Identify business-driven content KPI’s